418 James Farm RoadCharlotte, VT 05445MLS Number 4736704
- Price: $1,264,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 189 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.6% last updated on 2019-08-15
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 4,739Square Feet
Clean and Crisp European inspired lines adorn this Charlotte hillside contemporary inside and out. Constructed using state of the art and energy efficient concrete hollow core planks and pre-cast wall panels, this 2007 creation was built to last with low maintenance materials and an eye towards detail. The interior is rich with raised wood paneling, loads of built in's and warmed by 3 wood burning fireplaces; one in the family room, one in the living room and even one outside on the covered porch by the grilling station! Interior amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with an industrial sized gas cook-top/griddle, double wall ovens, wine fridge, dishwasher and over sized refrigerator. The kitchen's custom built in cabinets are topped by granite and polished slate and if you need more storage, use the walk in pantry! The living room and dining room exude understated elegance and take full siting advantage of the magnificent view of the Champlain Valley, The Adirondacks of NY and a few Lake Champlain Bays. Other features include a basement exercise room; study, Rec/Media Room and huge Shop/Craft room. For friends and family, there is a private studio apartment over the additional detached 2 car garage. With interior finishes that demand to be seen and a view like no other, don't delay! Make your appointment today. Taxes include an adjoining 2.6 acre lot not part of this offering.
- Parking Spaces4
- GarageAuto Open, Finished, Heated
- Year Built2006
- Building ConstructionConcrete Tilt Up, Green Features -See Rmrks, Insulation-Foam, Insulation-Foam/ClkAirSl
- Property StyleContemporary
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths4
- Total Rooms13
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Square Feet4,739
- APX Unfin Below Grade911
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Guest House, Patio, Playground, Pool - In Ground, Porch, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star
- ExteriorCedar, Concrete, Shake, Shingle
- RoofStanding Seam
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessView Only
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Trash, HOA Fee
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #1506100
- Assessment Year2010
- Assoc Fees$510
- ZoningResidential - 5
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCertificate of Compliance, Certificate of Occupancy, Covenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Septic Design, State Wastewater Permit, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing, Right of First Refusal
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,264,900
- Listing Agent NameChristopher von Trapp
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4736704
- AreaNeighborhood, Rural
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Trail/Near Trail
- Water View
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Crushed Stone, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End, Private, Shared, Unpaved, Easement/ROW
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemDirect Vent, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned, Tank
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - Off-Site, Mound, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Pumping Station, Replacement Field-OffSite
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count25
- Building Number418
- StreetJames Farm Road
- SubdivisionJames Farm
- DistrictChittenden South
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesFireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Hearth, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA, Sauna, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Tile, Wood
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 17'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'9" x 17'3"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'9" x 19'5"
- Room 4 TypeFoyer
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions9'3" x 18'4"
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions15'1" x 18'5"
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions6' x 8'3"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13'9" x 18'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions9'7" x 14'9"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'9" x 12'9"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions10'9" x 12'9"
- Room 12 TypeExercise Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions14' x 17'
- Room 13 TypeMedia Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions16'9" x 21'6"
- Room 14 TypeWorkshop
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions26'1" x 26'6"
- Room 15 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 18 Level1
Ask A Question
Call: 802-388-7983 or send a message:
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated August 22, 2019.