531 Geary Road NorthLincoln, VT 05443MLS Number 4735542
- Price: $4,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 131 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.82% last updated on 2019-06-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 9,290Square Feet
Nestled among the beautiful Green Mountains is a private mountain retreat with a spectacular main house, gracious guest house and a rustic cabin in the woods! This compound sits on 24 secluded acres with views, an open field, wonderful pond, woods and streams that make it very unique. The Main house built by Birdseye Construction is top of the line throughout. The striking exterior with cedar shingles, brick and stone siding, copper roof and an expansive back deck offers numerous areas for outdoor entertaining. Inside, the Great Room with 24 foot ceilings shows off all the custom details. The spacious kitchen has a separate catering kitchen, bright breakfast room, separate office and pantry. The master wing offers large spaces and two bedroom and baths for flexibility. The walk out lower level has great height and space with a gathering room, two more bedroom suites, a separate sitting area, large exercise room, indoor spa pool and a sauna. State of the art Geo-Thermal heating system, radiant floor heat and solar panels are real assets. Out of site of the main house, the 3200 square foot post and beam guest house has a beautiful stone fireplace, open kitchen, south-facing dining area and first floor master suite with extensive built-ins and office space. A small charming cabin in the woods by a stream completes the package- A rare private mountain estate. Less than an hour from Burlington International Airport and two major ski resorts.
- Parking Spaces4
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site
- Year Built2008
- Building ConstructionSteel Frame, Timber Frame
- Property StyleAdirondack, Contemporary
- Full Baths4
- 3/4 Baths3
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths8
- Total Rooms16
- Square Feet9,290
- APX Unfin Below Grade2019
- BasementBulkhead, Climate Controlled, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Walkout
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Guest House, Outbuilding, Patio
- Exterior ColorNatural
- ExteriorBoard and Batten, Brick, Cedar, Shingle, Stone
- RoofMetal, Standing Seam
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, State Wastewater Permit, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$4,995,000
- Listing Agent NameBrian M. Boardman
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4735542
- AreaAbuts Conservation, Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Mountain, Near Skiing, Rural
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- Ski Area
- Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsGravel, Public
- Road Frontage1800
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Geothermal, Solar
- Heat SystemGeothermal, Hot Air, Multi Zone, Radiant
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Solar, Tank
- SewerHolding Tank, Mound, Private, Pumping Station, Septic
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Water Body NamePrivate Pond
- Water Body TypePond
- Water AccessOwned
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count45
- Building Number531
- StreetGeary Road North
- DistrictAddison Northeast
- Elementary SchoolLincoln Community School
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High SchoolMount Abraham UHSD 28
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Hearth, In-Law Suite, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Pool - Indoor, Sauna, Security, Soaking Tub, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Wa
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Room 1 Dimensions35' x 22'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions18'3" x 16'11"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17' x 16'
- Room 4 TypeSunroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15' x 11'6"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10'9" x 9'
- Room 6 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions27'11" x 23'8"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions16'8" x 12'4"
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions36' x 25'
- Room 9 TypePlayroom
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions40'8" x 17'11"
- Room 10 TypeDen
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions28' x 18'4"
- Room 11 TypeExercise Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions36'6" x 22'11"
- Room 12 TypePorch
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions13'5" x 9'3"
- Room 13 TypeBedroom
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions20' x 17'4"
- Room 14 TypeBedroom
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions20'2" x 16'8"
- Room 15 TypeMudroom
- Room 15 Level1
- Room 15 Dimensions7'8" x 5'10"
- Room 16 TypeOther
- Room 16 LevelBasement
- Room 16 Dimensions20'4" x 14'2"
- Room 17 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 17 Level1
- Room 17 Dimensions10'8"x7'10"
- Room 18 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 18 LevelBasement
- Room 18 Dimensions10'3 x 8'6"
Ask A Question
Call: 802-388-7983 or send a message:
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated June 16, 2019.