301 Wolfe RoadAddison, VT 05491MLS Number 4646221
- Price: $1,349,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 439 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 4546Square Feet
Swim, fish and boat from this premier deep-water property! Located 5 minutes north of the Crown Point Bridge, this stunning open floor plan Contemporary takes full advantage of its 11+ acres and 175 ft. of water front. The dramatic covered porch entrance leads into the soaring wood paneled ceilings of the great room and kitchen/dining floor plan. What a great place to entertain or just sit at the eating bar in the kitchen and unwind after a hard day at work. The entire space is a feast for the eyes featuring Brazilian and American Cherry flooring, gourmet kitchen with granite counters and custom cabinetry and of course the wall of windows overlooking Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains of NY state. The first floor master offers the ease of one level living with marble tiled master bath with jetted tub and glass walled shower and a private lakeside deck with outdoor shower too! With 3 guest bedrooms, family room and full bath on the lower level, you have all the privacy you want with room for visiting family and friends. But there is more!!! Tucked away from the main house is the original 2 bedroom camp/cottage from "Back in the Day," complete with knotty pine paneling, huge porcelain farm sink and screened porch. And over the garage is a very private fully equipped studio apartment with its own entrance, perfect for in-laws, caretaker or au pair. All this shares the 175' of deep water lake frontage with overhanging mahogany deck and fire pit.
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Finished, Heated
- Year Built2006
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths5
- Total Rooms11
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Square Feet4546
- APX Unfin Below Grade256
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Finished, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet
- Heat SystemAir to Air Heat Exchanger, Hot Air, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant, Radiant Floor, Stove - Pellet
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Oil, Owned
- SewerMound, Plastic, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Date Listed07/10/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count346
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,349,000
- Listing Agent NameChristopher von Trapp
- Agent Namevon Trapp
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4646221
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Kitchen/Living, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security Doors, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble, Other, Slate/Stone
- Room 1 Dimensions15' 4" x 18' 8"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' 6" x 16' 5"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions20' 2" x 20' 5"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16' 5" x 17' 7"
- Room 5 TypeDen
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions16' 2' x 17' 10"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions16' x 16'
- Room 7 TypeFamily Room
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions20' 8"x 20' 10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions14' 10' x 16' 10"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions15' 9" x 16' 10"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 5" x 16' 11"
- Building Number301
- StreetWolfe Road
- Elementary SchoolAddison Central School
- Junior HighVergennes UHSD #5
- High SchoolVergennes UHSD #5
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot Description
- Lake Access
- Lake Frontage
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- RoadsDead End, Gravel, Private, Shared
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Mooring, Boat Slip/Dock, Day Dock, Docks, Deck, Garden Space, Guest House, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch - Covered, Private Dock, Window Screens
- ExteriorCement, Clapboard, Composition
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
Ask A Question
Call: (802) 388-7983 or send a message:
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.